A. Major Donor Relationship Management (85%)
* Creates and implements cultivation and solicitation plans for major donors on a case-by-case basis using multiple touch points, including personal meetings, email, text, telephone, targeted mailings, invitations to MKLM functions and other cultivation activities.
* Manages existing major and mid-level donors, initiates new relationships, and re-engages lapsed major donors. Responsibilities include building appropriate strategies and creating the tools needed to initiate, cultivate and maintain these relationships.
* Manages and maintains a pipeline of major and mid-level prospects using the moves management process of identification, cultivation and solicitation.
* Conducts follow-up from donor meetings on a timely basis ensuring that information is entered into the database and donor debrief record, and discussed with Director of Mission Advancement. Also ensures that any donor requests from the meeting are followed up within one week of the meeting.
* Informs current and potential contributors about MKLM mission, programs and needs; solicits individuals to contribute via donations and/or planned giving and to make multi-year commitments.
* Conducts prospect research to identify sources of major funding.
* Contributes to the development of the major gifts strategic and annual plan, which is designed to meet priority funding needs and to communicate effectively about MKLM activities, goals and efforts.
* Under the direction of the Director of Mission Advancement and in coordination with the Executive Director, works with other departments including Finance, Communications, and Mission Services.
* Initiates and participates in donor meetings and, as appropriate, includes the Executive Director, Director of Mission Advancement, Board of Directors, and/or other key staff.
* Schedules and coordinates selected major donor events including receptions, house events/gatherings, in-house presentations, international travel (i.e. Friends Across Boarders) and conducts appropriate follow-up (donor requests, information collected, next steps, etc.). Works closely with senior staff to develop appropriate content for major donor events- and to identify and schedule MKLM representatives, as needed.
* Develops presentation materials for donor meetings, and other presentations, as requested.
* Ensures that information received from and regarding current and prospective major and mid-level donors is kept current and accurate in database.
B. Department Administration (15%)
* Contributes to preparing annual development activity and financial goals; preparing and submitting quarterly and year-end reports, including key performance indicators and fundraising metrics; and other reports, as requested.
* Database: records and maintains up-to-date donor information and other data for major and mid-level donors (including individuals, businesses, foundations, etc.).
* Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings, and presentations.
Good Shepherd Catholic Parish in Shawnee, KS seeks a Full Time Director of Music. We seek an accomplished musician with an appreciation of and experience in a wide variety of liturgical music. The candidate should have a deep knowledge of liturgy and the liturgical year and a strong sense of appropriate music selections for various liturgies, including funerals and weddings. The position requires expertise in vocal technique and choral conducting experience. Proficiency with keyboard accompaniment is required as is the ability to work with and coordinate volunteer instrumentalists. A desire to work with the Hispanic community is essential; familiarity with Spanish is beneficial. Position is available beginning in January, 2019, but alternative start dates will be considered.
For further consideration, please email a cover letter and resume to Fr. Kent O’Connor at email@example.com Video links to performances/celebrations where you are demonstrating your skills are appreciated.
Formed in 2018 by the $3.2B sale of Fidelis Care, the former nonprofit health plan of The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, The Mother Cabrini Health Foundation (MCHF) is one of the largest in the United States, and the largest foundation focused solely on New York State. The foundation is expected to grant up to $150 million annually to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable New Yorkers, bolster the health outcomes of targeted communities, eliminate barriers to care and bridge gaps in health services.
The Foundation is named after Sister Frances Xavier Cabrini, known as Mother Cabrini, a tireless advocate for immigrants and children and the founder of the Institute of the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Building upon Mother Cabrini’s historic legacy, the foundation will exist in perpetuity improving the health and well-being of poor and underserved New Yorkers across the state, regardless of faith and background, including immigrant and other marginalized communities.
MCHF is seeking a sophisticated communications professional and exceptional manager to fill the position of Director of Communications. S/he will be responsible for presenting the foundation’s accomplishments, activities and priorities to a wide variety of external and internal audiences through vehicles that include the media, marketing collateral, advertising, email, digital and social media, the Web and internal publications. The Director of Communications is charged with generating positive media coverage about the foundation, working with marketing and other internal teams to leverage branding and create materials to support their goals. S/he equally will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in internal communications among all constituencies of the foundation. The Director of Communications reports to the Chief Administrative Officer and serves as a communications liaison with all other senior staff. In conjunction with senior staff, s/he will develop the core marketing messages for the foundation and ensure that they are presented clearly and consistently through all external and internal communications.
The Mother Cabrini Health Foundation has retained the services of Harris Rand Lusk to conduct this search. Inquiries, nominations, and applications may be directed in confidence to:
Debbie Farrell, Senior Director, Leadership & Development
Harris Rand Lusk
122 East 42nd Street, Suite 3605
New York, NY 10168
Please include a thoughtful cover letter and put ‘MCHF’ in the email subject line.
Catholic Charities Fort Worth, Texas has an immediate need for a dynamic and courageous President/CEO to carry forward the agency’s vision of ending poverty, one family at a time. Become part of this amazing mission by joining an innovative team that is helping people in our community and across the nation find new hope and a stable future.
CCFW’s President/CEO leads the agency to carry out its mission, vision, values and strategic plan. The President/CEO provides overall leadership, direction, coordination, and evaluation of the whole agency, and serves as the face of CCFW with donors, the public, policymakers, and other stakeholders. The President/CEO’s overarching focus is to position CCFW to end poverty, one family at a time.
Visionary outlook. You are always looking ahead and see problems before others do. You live by the importance of solving for tomorrow, today. You dream big, trusting in your strong team to execute the details. You are not afraid to walk where no one has gone before, knowing if no one tries, nothing will change. You don’t settle for the status quo and are unafraid to say “no” to one thing in order to say “yes” to something better.
Unwavering commitment. You know that ending poverty is possible; now your work is to figure out how to get there. You show your ability to execute a big idea by doing what you say you will do and holding your team accountable.
Connecting with people. You build trust with your COO, Senior Leadership Team, and CCFW staff through humility, vulnerability, and listening. You understand how important relationships are to sustainable fundraising and show it by deeply and thoughtfully cultivating your VIP donors.
Seasoned leadership. You’ve led a large organization, with the budget and staff that comes with it. You are ready to leverage your experience to amplify CCFW’s end-poverty work. You know how to build up, empower, and hold accountable others around you so CCFW has the leaders it needs for the future.
Base Job Qualifications
A belief that ending poverty is possible
Catholic in good standing
Master’s degree in social work, business, or related field
Can articulate and demonstrate the ability to oversee the management of all facets of the agency
At least five years of executive experience
A resident of the Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth
For consideration, all applicants must apply and submit their resume and cover letter through the employment page on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Employment” to visit our career page. Select the “President/CEO” job posting and click the “Apply” button at the top right of the posting. Please complete all fields with relevant information requested. Applicants must also complete a work traits survey in conjunction with the application.
For priority consideration, candidates should submit initial materials by December 17, 2018. Select candidates may be asked to submit additional information or participate in additional screening.
If you are interested in helping transform the hearts and minds of learners in all educational settings, we would be interested in considering you for this opportunity. If you consider yourself to be passionate about selling to the Diocese and the Spanish speaking market as well as being excellent at building long lasting relationships, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to consider as your next long term opportunity.
FieldPros, Inc specializes in recruiting for Education companies. We are currently helping an organization that is best known as a Catholic Publishing organization. This organization has a long lasting and excellent reputation in the industry. They are a small to mid size organization with a family feel. Their focus is on marketing core and supplemental curriculum as well as a blended curriculum to the K-12 market.
They are hiring bilingual Sales Representatives. These roles are located in the Los Angeles, CA area as well the Southern California region outside of LA. In this role you would be selling to private and Catholic schools as well as to the Diocese and parishes.
As a Sales Rep selling to the K-12 market you will be responsible for:
• Promoting, selling and securing orders from existing and prospective customers – markets including private and Catholic schools as well as to the Diocese and parishes
• Demonstrating print and digital products and services to existing and potential clients
• Meeting territory sales quota for each year
• Bachelor’s degree or 5 years related experience
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Extensive experience selling in private school, Catholic schools and parish markets
• Must have a proven track record of success
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be comfortable selling digital and print curriculum
• Must possess valid driver’s license to drive a Company-provided vehicle
• Must be able to travel 50-75% within the assigned territory
This opportunity includes a good base salary plus variable comp, company car, gas card and excellent benefits including Medical and 401k.
To be considered, please send a resume to Merrit Bachman (firstname.lastname@example.org)